GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) Are you using the ORIGINAL USB cable - that came with the device?
2) The AGE of the device? (I ask because I see TWO different responses above)
3) WHEN this issue first began?
4) When was the last time the device was SUCCESSFULLY connected to the computer?
OK - can you tell me:
1) how the connection "feels" when you plug the USB cable into the device?
2) is there ANYTHING on the display of the device - when connected to the computer?
3) Did you have Windows 10 the LAST TIME it was connected to a computer?
Not sure what you are referring to.
We experts are "users" of the site - just like you - and can NOT see your side of the system.
As mentioned above,
We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.
If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
You should also have an option in the upper right corner of that page to contact Customer Service via email, chat, or phone.
Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your GPS - now or in the future.
Take Care, Greg A.
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****--. .-(im)