Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Can i get a new power cord nuvi. im sure my power cord has a

Customer Question

can i get a new power cord for my nuvi. im sure my power cord has a broken wire.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. You can purchase the charger cord for your Nuvi at the link below. All Nuvis use the same charger cord:

http://gpssupplypro.com/products/garmin-255w-charger?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&variant=13015423175

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.