GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

I do not see any indication to start the download the

Customer Question
I do not see any...
I do not see any indication to start the download for getting the connect mobile app?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/18/2016
Electronics Technician: Benjamin Larson, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I would love to help you with your issue. I just need to get some information from so I can give a clear and correct answer.

I see you posted in the GPS category. Are you trying to install the Garmin mobile app called connect on your phone? If yes, is it iPhone or Android? If not, which app are you trying to install?

I am also a tiny bit unclear where you are at and what the problem you are having is. Please let me know and I will help you!

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer