How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Greg A. Your Own Question
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Category: GPS
Satisfied Customers: 8860
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
Type Your GPS Question Here...
Greg A. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where do i send my golf buddy when the toddle switch becomes

Customer Question

where do i send my golf buddy when the toddle switch becomes loose
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having with your device.

To see about the process of sending your device in for repair, please see the following instruction(s):

1. If you would like to send your unit(s) in for repair/return please give them a call at 1-***-***-**** - OR - email them at the Customer Support contact page (click to go to that page).
2. Once you contact them, a RA # (Return Authorization Number) will be given to you along with an email with our address to ship the unit(s) to.

I personally like to CALL - so I can get full details about the cost of any repair right away.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions about this process.

Thanks, ***** *****