Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

After updating the maps it seems like I am unable to type an

Customer Question

After updating the maps it seems like I am unable to type an address into the Where to. It states no data available. What am I missing or doing wrong.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Before, I would go to "Where To" and then address to type in a destination. Now when I go to where to and hit address it states "No Data available". I then hit "near" and am able to find a city, but nowhere can I find a place to input an address.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.What's your GPS brand and model?Thanks,John