Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I need to know how to and where to go to down load the Nu maps

Customer Question

I need to know how to and where to go to down load the Nu maps Lifetime download. I went to www.garmim,com/activatecard and I still get where I bought it from. I bought just the download version.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know the model of garmin you have currently. Also, where did you buy the lifetime map card from specifically? To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.