How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Greg A. Your Own Question
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Category: GPS
Satisfied Customers: 8729
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
Type Your GPS Question Here...
Greg A. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Whats the cable called that goes from the desk to the nuvi

Customer Question

whats the cable called that goes from the desk to the nuvi?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the device you are working with?2) The AGE of the device?3) When you say "whats the cable called that goes from the desk to the nuvi?" - are you referring to a "desk computer" or something else? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved? I only ask because I didn't see a response back here (on this page).Depending on the Model and AGE of the unit, the actual "cable" that connects between a computer and your device is called a "USB cable", but the connector end of that cable that connects to the device will be either a "mini-USB" or "micro-USB" connector. I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)