Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I just bought a TomTom GO6100 because I want to use it in Europe

Customer Question

I just bought a TomTom GO6100 because I want to use it in Europe and the US. I live in the US. It tells me I have to purchase maps but the device is suppose to feature "Lifetime World Maps". Do I have to purchase all these maps because I don't live in Europe?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue with your device. May I ask WHERE and WHEN this device was purchased? I only ask to see if it is possible to return (or exchange) the device - if needed. Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)