Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Radar imaging does not show on Garmin 4212. Looking. Unit is

Customer Question

Radar imaging does not show on Garmin 4212. Looking for troubleshooting. Unit is spinning. Connections good.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Check the connections again.

First, trace the full length of the wiring. Make sure there are no cuts, bruises, strains, etc.

Second, remove one connector or disconnect it. With a clean dry brush, scrub the connector on both sides of the connection, at least 20 seconds. Then with a clean dry lint-free rag cloth, wipe the connectors on both sides until the metal shines, and re-connect firmly - then on to the next connector/connection, and treat it similarly.

Third, once those are all done, cleaned and checked that way, you may power On the Garmin and the radar transponder, and see if they work together.

Let me know more, if that does not sure it.

(If that does cure the problem, then please rate my answer, or at least, let me know, please. Thanks!)