Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I'm trying to activate my update' I've already paid what

Customer Question

I'm trying to activate my update' I've already paid what now?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have my GPS plugged in and paid for update and NOTHING happens. Ref# *****
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: I have no clue!
JA: Our top GPS Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the GPS Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the GPS Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the device you are working with?

2) The AGE of the device?

3) Has the device EVER been updated in the past?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I only ask because I see that you posted a new question (vs. responding here) and mentioned "Garmin" as the manufacturer of your device. If that is the case, MOST Garmin devices are updated using a program called Garmin Express. You can download and install that program at the following link. There is even a video on that page that shows the basic steps to get started.

http://www.garmin.com/express

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)