Engineer John C., Customer Service
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with vast GPS experience
23822421

My Garmin Nubia 2589lmt does not decrease mileage between

Customer Question

My Garmin Nubia 2589lmt does not decrease mileage between driving points, how do I change this?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Could you please explain the issue a little bit more? When you are driving to a destination, it does not decrease the remaining mileage?

Please use Garmin Express to update your Garmin. Click here ===>

Use Garmin Express to keep your device software up to date. <=== Click here

Then click "Garmin Express" and then click "Download"

Run the software and follow the prompts to update your device. (Your device needs to be connected to your PC with its USB cable)

Please keep me posted!

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When driving Road a says 12 miles to road b this never changes as we get to road b.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

After this, please try to use the device again and let me know if the distance decreases as you get closer to the destination.

Thanks,