GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

My device connection appears loose because when downloading

Customer Question
updates it keeps disconnecting ,this...
my device connection appears loose because when downloading updates it keeps disconnecting ,this started last Friday when connected in the car. It just kept on switching off what can I do to fix this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
3/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi Rolf,

If the device is still under warranty then it can be sent for repair;

if it is no longer under warranty then you could attempt to fit a new connector yourself or have a local electronics repair shop look at it for you.

Let me know the make and model number of the device if you need further assistance with this.

Pete.

Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things turn out for you?

Pete, Engineer