GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Go 60 kept dropping from the windshield. Speaker volume now…

Customer Question
Go 60 kept dropping from...
Go 60 kept dropping from the windshield. Speaker volume now very low where do I find local support to repair this in US?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
3/8/2016
Electronics Technician: khanjeevan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
khanjeevan
khanjeevan, Engineer

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

I am sorry to say the speaker of the unit has gone bad due to the frequent physical shocks.

Before I can suggest you good local repair shops -- I need to know the age of your unit and your city name.

Thank You!

It is less then 1 year old and I live in Lake Charles, LA
TomTom GO 60 bought at Best Buy

I don't recommend going to a local repair shop without help from the your unit's manufacturer support team. The unit is under warranty and they will either help you repair the unit, or replace it with a new one absolutely free.

Free is always good.

thank-you

You can contact TOM TOM by calling at 1800(###) ###-####

Else you can take to BestBuy to get it replaced it under warranty but don't tell them about the physical shocks your unit has suffered.

Please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars at the top > then click Submit.