GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My Garmin 55 is not responding to the manual commands. It is…

Customer Question
My Garmin 55 is not...
My Garmin 55 is not responding to the manual commands. It is stuck with the top Bar ready to Navigate, but when touching the magnafing glass nothing happens. I drove it around the neighborhood and it showed the names of all the streets as we approached.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
3/7/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Does the device respond to ANY touch - on ANY screen?

2) The AGE of the device?

3) WHEN this issue first began?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)