GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Golf Buddy World with a cracked touch screen. It…

Customer Question
I have a Golf Buddy...
I have a Golf Buddy World with a cracked touch screen. It works except for the touch screen features. For example, I have to remove the battery to turn it off. How can the touch screen be repaired or replaced?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2016
Electronics Technician: MasterFixIt, Technician replied 2 years ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician

Hi, Im sorry to hear that. You can send this one in for the repair, its not a do it yourself project for sure as the screen is soldered in place with many surface mount connections.

This repair isn't too bad cost wise;-)

Please contact Garmin Repair:http://www.golfbuddyglobal.com/

• I would call them for this. Support:
  • +1(###) ###-####/li>
  • In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael