GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a TomTom XL340-M; I have been unable to Use it last…

Customer Question
I have a TomTom XL340-M...
I have a TomTom XL340-M; I have been unable to Use it for the last one and a half years due to family medical problems. I have been trying unsuccessfully to bring it up to date and could use some assistance. Your help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
3/5/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.