Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

I need to pay my annual fee. 't know on computer Do have

Customer Question

I need to pay my annual fee. Don't know on computer
Do have caddie in front of me
Category: GPS
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi Harold. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Are you tyring to pay your annual fee for JustAnswer.com? or for for another site or service?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Ok. No problem. Can you find Computer on your computer? If you're still on windows &, do this.

1. Click the Start button , enter Computer in the search box, right-click Computer, and then click Properties.
  2. Look under Windows edition for the version and edition of Windows that your PC is running.

Once we know for sure which version you are on, I will be able to walk you through some troubleshooting steps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand. Can you call me(###) ###-####
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I'd be happy to give you a call. This is a Premium Service. I have offered it at the lowest price that I can charge. Once you accept that I can give you a call.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I'm SO sorry. I posted the response to someone else's question on your page. No wonder you are confused. Did you want to pay the annual fee for a subscription to JustAnswer.com or is this for some other company or service?