GPS

GPS Repair Problems? Ask a GPS Technician for Answers ASAP

GPS

How do I delete custom routes from my data on the Zumo 660?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: GPS
3/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Steve G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Steve G., Technician

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

1. Touch Where to?
  2. Touch Routes or Custom Routes
  3. Touch the route that you would like to edit
  4. Touch Edit (skip this step on some devices)
  5. Select from the following options:
    • Change Name: Customize the name of the saved route as it appears within the Routes or Custom Routes menu
    • Add or Remove Points: Add or remove destinations to the saved route
    • Manually Reorder Points: Manually select the order in which you would like to be routed to all the entered points
    • Optimally Reorder Points: Have the device calculate the most optimum order in which to travel to all the entered points.
      • Note: The start point and end point will remain as entered and will not be changed when optimized.
    • Recalculate: If navigation settings have been changed or a map update has been completed, select this option to have the device recalculate the route
    • Reverse Points (available only on the zumo 660 and 665): Reverses all entered points for a return trip
    • Delete: This appears as a button at the bottom of the screen rather than a menu item. This will permanently remove the route from the Routes or Custom Routes list.
    • View Map (only on the nuvi 1400 series): Allows you to preview the route in its entirety

When the route has been edited to your satisfaction, touch the Go! button to proceed with navigation. Note that the nuvi 1400 series will only display the Go! button after you've touched the View Map option indicated in the final step above.

Please let me know if I can help you further.

Steve

Hi again. I was wondering if you saw my answer?

Steve G., Technician