GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a magellan 9412 gps. I have been on 2 trips with it…

Customer Question
I have a magellan 9412...
I have a magellan 9412 gps. I have been on 2 trips with it and when I put my address in,it goes blank. Am Idoing something wrong? Sooner or later, it will come back on.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
3/1/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The AGE of the device?

2) WHEN where the 2 trips you mention taken?

3) HOW LONG have you left the device connected to the charger before attempting to use it?

4) Are you using the ORIGINAL vehicle power adapter when trying to use it now?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)