GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a garmin nuvi. I have updated the garmin express is…

Customer Question
I have a garmin nuvi...
I have a garmin nuvi. I have updated the garmin express is that all I need to updates the maps.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
3/1/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Thanks for asking your question here.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the device you are working with? If you can find and send back the SERIAL NUMBER, that would be even better.
2) The STATUS of the device (does it still "work well")?
3) WHEN was the device last used (successfully)?

Thanks

Please cancell my request I have it. thank you

Hi again,

We experts have no access to your personal account information and can not cancel your question(s). But you should have that ability on your side of the system here.

Please let me know if you have any more questions about your device.

Thanks & Travel Safe, Greg A.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)