GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Tomtom XXL After not using it months the battery…

Customer Question
I have a Tomtom XXL...
I have a Tomtom XXL After not using it for several months the battery was dead. I recharged the battery but now it doesn't work correctly. I,ve tried holding the on off button to rest it . It makes the noise for resetting but only goes as far as the start screen. No touch screen response.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/28/2016
Electronics Technician: Sijad H., Technician replied 2 years ago
Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

How old is the device?

Are you able to connect the device to perform a software update?