GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My Magellan GPS Blazer 12 will not power up.

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The AGE of the device?

2) WHEN did the device last work SUCCESSFULLY?

3) WHEN did this issue first began (or was noticed)?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I only ask because based on the AGE of the device, repair would most likely be rather costly - if available at all (from an independent shop).

So if you are looking to replace the device with the same model, I would recommend looking online, at places like eBay. I have a link below to a search I did there and that does appear to be a few of these units available.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2322090.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=Magellan+Blazer+12&_sacat=0

But if you are open to replacing the device with a newer model, I would recommend starting a search at places like Amazon, with the search phrase "handheld GPS waterproof", or something like that. Below is an example of such a search.

http://amzn.to/1niA9Th

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)