GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

We have a garmin alpha 100, and i bought a birdeyes

Customer Question
satellite imagery card, when i...
we have a garmin alpha 100, and i bought a birdeyes satellite imagery card, when i try to register my device it comes up with an error http:// status 404, what do i need to do to resolve this issue.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

When do you receive that error.. Is it when you try to register the birdseye card with the basecamp program?

http://www.garmin.com/garmin/cms/us/onthetrail/basecamp

Did you follow through all the steps on this page to register and use the card?

https://youtu.be/N73rxjD80iw

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.