GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Please help I have had my Garmin nuvi 2505 couple of years…

Customer Question
Hi Bernie, please help...

Hi Bernie, please help I have had my Garmin nuvi 2505 for a couple of years now but have never been able to register it or set it up to use please can you help

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Where do I go to register the item to start with

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/24/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

So I can help you directly with registering and setting up your device, Im sending you an offer for a secure remote connection. This will allow me to share your screen and work directly on the issue.

Once accepted or rejected, we can continue.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.