GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My via135 starts up when i plug the cable from the comp into…

Customer Question
Hi, my via135 starts...

Hi, my via135 starts up when i plug the cable from the comp into it but since yesterday i haven't had any maps after trying to download the latest map. it tried to install but then stopped with a message saying something has gone wrong. it downloads about 40 - 50 % and i tried it lots of times, even reinstalling the program. now it wont even acknowledge the satnav is connected

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you ready to speak with the GPS Technician now?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/24/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

And also, and this is important.

What tomtom software are you using on your computer.. TomTom Home or my TomTom ?

Hi Dustin, I've sorted the problem, the Tom Tom app on my comp had been disabled by windows. Thanks for responding, Steve

Understood. And glad to hear the issue is sorted.

The link below may be of interest to you http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund