GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a garmin S2 and I put it on the charger and it will…

Customer Question
Hello; I have a garmin S2...
Hello;
I have a garmin S2 and I put it on the charger and it will not pickup courses it starts and then it stops. The locating bar starts but them goes away.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/23/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the S2 and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then turn it on and tell me if it is then functioning correctly please.

Let me know the results please

Thank you