GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a navman not sure what model maybe 2 years old. The…

Customer Question
Hi I have a navman...
Hi I have a navman not sure what model maybe 2 years old. The navman was on and was supposed to go to a particular address but my boss ignored the navman and kept driving away from the designated address. I did not know where we were going and my question is is there any way I can prove we went to his private home even though that address was not entered on my navigator. I am now in the process of a sexual harrassment claim against him which is quite serious and need to prove we were there as he is denying it. Please help me if there is a way of exposing where my navigator was on this day thank you sincerely. I am prepRed to pay whatever the cost is please pleas help
Medestination. Is there any way of proving it because it's his word against mine. I have also lost 2 other destinations that I did punch in
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/21/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First, let me state this.. I have no legal background, therefore I have no knowledge of whether the trip logs on your navman would be admissible. So I can only speak from a technical angle.

It is possible to recover the trip log for that trip.. If it wasnt too long ago, if you havent used the navman for a lot of trips since then, and if its still saved in your memory.

What you would need to do is download and install the navdesk software that matches your model of navman from this page.

http://www.navmansupport.com.au/Navman%20FAQs/Software/NavDesk%20Software/NDD001___347.htm

Then, you would need to go to the reports section and view and export your mileage and trip data.. This wont work with all models. But if your model is one it can work with, page 16 on this document will help show you what Im talking about.

http://www.navman.com/docs/manuals/navman-s-series-spirit-navdesk2009-manual-en_gb.pdf

This is something I can try and do for you, as an additional service I can connect to your computer, install the software and try to export the data. I know the process, but I cannot guarantee that your Navman will work with the mileage reporter ( you didnt mention the specific model ) and if its been a while since the trip was made I cannot guarantee that the data is still on your navman.

If you would like me to try and connect via a secure remote session to see if the data is there, Id be willing to do so as long as you understand the limitations to success that I mentioned above.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.