GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do i update maps and olso change syates i have two

Customer Question
How do i update...

How do i update maps and olso change syates i have two garmins that need updateing thanks

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I live in queensland aust and was in new south wales how do i change states and also update maps

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the devices you are working with? If you can find the Serial Numbers of the devices and send them back, that would be even better.

2) The AGE of the devices?

NOTE: Once I know the models of the device, I should be able to show you how to change states.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)