GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I cannot synch the vivo2 using the connect app unless I

Customer Question
reinstall the mobile connect app...
I cannot synch the vivo2 using the connect app unless I reinstall the mobile connect app each time
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
I am referring to the Garmin vivo2
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I can help you with your garmin issue. Since you requested a phone call I am sending that offer to you now.

Once you have accepted that offer, send me your phone number in the "private contact info" section so that I can call you. Thank you, ***** ***** look forward to working with you.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.