GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I am looking at buying a nüvi 67LM 6" GPS with Built-In

Customer Question
I am looking at buying...
I am looking at buying a nüvi 67LM 6" GPS with Built-In Bluetooth and i would like to know if the bluetooth will acess my cars bluetooth so it can operate through my stereo like my phone does just for the fact most of the speakers on these units are not loud enough--
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/16/2016
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is Rusty. That particular model will not connect, let me locate one that will.

Ok, here's the deal with bluetooth... It will connect to your phone, and allow you to take phone calls, and share location services with your phone. It's not for connecting to your vehicle, so I cannot guarantee that it will connect to your car, in fact it likely will not.

What you need is a GPS unit with a headphone output, AND an aux input on your car radio.

If you don't have the aux input on your car radio, click here. This will allow you to connect your phone to the bluetooth, then this plugs into the Garmin headphone jack. It sends it to your FM radio, so you'll just have to tune into the station that it is set to. You can set the transmit station to any station, so it will work in any area.

THANKS RUSTY MUCH APPRECIATED

You are very welcome, does this all make sense? It uses your FM tuner to broadcast the audio through your speakers.

just gives me more to think about have a great day

You too! Let me know if you have any more questions before you decide which one to buy.