Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I'm trying to pair my Garmin with the Mio Fuse wrist HR

Customer Question

I'm trying to pair my Garmin with the Mio Fuse wrist HR monitor. When I try to pair it, I am not seeing the "restart scan" option when I go to ANT+HR....It has the "search" option but not "restart scan"
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so. Its a Garmin 910XT
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Make sure that Bluetooth on your Garmin is actually working, if there is any slightest doubt at all.

If it might be turned Off, make sure it is turned On.

Do the Search option first. See if the Restart Scan option appears after that.