GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to pair my Garmin with the Mio Fuse wrist HR

Customer Question
I'm trying to pair...

I'm trying to pair my Garmin with the Mio Fuse wrist HR monitor. When I try to pair it, I am not seeing the "restart scan" option when I go to ANT+HR....It has the "search" option but not "restart scan"

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?

I don't think so. Its a Garmin 910XT

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/15/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Make sure that Bluetooth on your Garmin is actually working, if there is any slightest doubt at all.

If it might be turned Off, make sure it is turned On.

Do the Search option first. See if the Restart Scan option appears after that.