GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do I update my nuvi 1390 gps
, the gps is plugged…

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update my nuvi 1390 gps

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The gps is plugged into my mac computer and it shows a pic of a computer on the gps screen and that is all that it does

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?

I have no idea!

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/14/2016
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is Rusty. That GPS is older, and will only work with older operating systems. Do you have access to another computer?