GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I can't open garmin express because of a msg "an expected…

Customer Question
I can't open garmin...

I can't open garmin express because of a msg "an expected error has occurred and garmin express must close". i simply want to upload my data to garmin website.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Garmin express has been working fine over the past few months on this laptop. it was still good 2 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the GPS Technician should be aware of?

I try to uninstall the apps. but i cant find 'garmin express' in programme under control panel. it's weird. lol

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/14/2016
Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

I've already solved the problem by myself. Thanks anyway! :)

You're welcome. One thing I would suggest doing as well is a quick malware.scan with something like malwarebytes. It's free. The reason I suggest it is that malware commonly causes problems like this. It's a good safety precaution to take just in case that was in the mix.