GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I went to Google chrome and can't find my favorites saved…

Customer Question
I went to Google...

I went to Google chrome and can't find my favorites saved

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I was having trouble with the internet explorer. I unhooked the wifi and went directly to the Time Warner Internet directly. Now I am using the google chrome intest on google, wee I saved my favorites!

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the GPS Technician should know?

Not at this time

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Did you still need help with this issue?

If so.. where were your favorites originally, inside internet explorer?

Please respond when you can, thank you.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

No I found my problem. I E-Mailed Just Answer Sat. Feb 13,2016 at 3:21PM to cancel my temporary membership.
Ronald Pohlman