GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A 200W GPS FROM ENGLAND THE SELLER SAYS…

Customer Question
I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A...
I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A 200W GPS FROM ENGLAND THE SELLER SAYS HE WILL ONLY GIVE ME A 3MONTHS OK ON THE UNIT? DOES THIS UNIT HAVE A LIMIT OF TIME ON YOUR WARE, ?? THANK YOU LAWRENCE HAMILTON ***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/13/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the device you are working with?

2) Can I assume this device was purchased as "used" or "refurbished"?

3) Is the seller a private party or a company?

4) When you ask about a "limit of time on your ware", what are you referring to?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)