GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I recently bought a garmin Nuvi 2599 I cannot get the voice…

Customer Question
I recently bought a garmin...
I recently bought a garmin Nuvi 2599 I cannot get the voice for directions when I am driving. I can get voice under apps. asking for address. What do I need to do to get voice while driving.***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

there could be a software fault with the unit, and we may need to update it. But first.

can you try resetting the settings on the units as follows.

Select Settings, press the button with three lines, then tap restore. This should restore all settings to default.

will the spoken turn by turn directions work for you now?

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.