GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Plugged in garmin gps but will not turn on

Customer Question
plugged in garmin gps but will not turn on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/12/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello Jim & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the device you are working with?
2) HOW LONG have you had it plugged into power?
3) Is there a power indicator light on the vehicle power adapter and if so, is it lighted BRIGHTLY?

Thanks

found it to be a faulty power cord

Hi again and thanks for that information.

OK - assuming this was a "brand new" unit (& power adapter), you could return the package or power adapter to the place of purchase for a working one.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks, *****

(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)