GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a 4EV42 Z1230 and want to update my maps/directions.

Customer Question
I have a 4EV42...

I have a 4EV42 Z1230 and want to update my maps/directions. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The GPS Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

My tom tom is working fine but the directions/maps are out of date.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the GPS Technician should be aware of?

No

Technician's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GPS Technician about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/11/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

To do this, first on your computer click on my link below and download MyTomTom

https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/mytomtom/getstarted/

then once installed, connect the TomTom to the computer and all updates occur via the software to the computer.

Let me know how you go please.