GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Name is Darrel trying to locate battery TomTom One N14644…

Customer Question
Name is ***** *****...

Name is ***** ***** to locate battery for a TomTom One N14644 GPS

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Picked up a used unit at flea market didn't know it didn't have battery only paid a buck

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
2/2/2016
Electronics Technician: Sijad H., Technician replied 2 years ago
Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician

Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can find a replacement battery by clicking here.

Also on the same page, you will find how to get to the battery to replace it. This is the best value because the purchased battery comes with the tools required to open the unit.

Please take a moment to rate my answer. If there is anything else I can help with, or if when you get the battery and you have trouble getting the unit open, please let me know!