GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Garman golf watch. The charger connection is a

Customer Question
I have a Garman golf...
I have a Garman golf watch. The charger connection is a clamp which hooks onto the watch for charging. The spring clamp that holds the charger cord onto the watch is broken and I need to find a replacement. Where do I go to get one. I tried Best Buy and they don't have it. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
1/29/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Can you tell me the exact model of garmin watch you are using.

Such as An approach S1, S2, etc ?

This will help ensure that the link I send you to purchase the part, is the correct part that you need.

Thank you,

Dustin S.