GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a navman S30. I haven't used it in a time. I want to…

Customer Question
Hi. I have a navman...
Hi. I have a navman S30. I haven't used it in a long time. I want to give it to a friend. When it starts, all my early destinations come up sometimes. Other times it wont go padt " accept " then i get a screen showing me a computer link to the device. How can i tell its even charged even tho ive been charging it since 1pm. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/28/2016
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 years ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

It should show an icon of a battery with power to show its charging.

If it is asking though to connect to the computer, make sure you have the software installed here

http://www.navmansupport.com.au/Navman%20FAQs/Desktop%20Software/NDD001___347.htm

yours is the first one in the list.

Then connect the Navman, do any actions it tells you on the screen and tell me if it then functions.

Let me know the results please

Thank you