Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a nextar MN2707. I broke the wire that connects the 4

Customer Question

I have a nextar MN2707 . I broke the white wire that connects the 4 push buttons to the main board. do you still have this wire approx.6" in length. if you do how much would this cost?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That's a multi-strand wire, it sounds like. But how many components does that one wire go to, on the 4-push-button board or cardlet ?

If it is a signals-only wire, then it may be an insulated multi-strand wire... does that sound right? are there wires with insulation, inside an outer casing that is also insulation?

You might be better advised to have the Nextar navigation device repaired, instead of attempting self-repair. (How old is the Nextar nav unit in question?)