GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I bought a Garman BC30 backup camera. My Nuvi w265 says it's…

Customer Question
I bought a Garman BC30...
I bought a Garman BC30 backup camera. My Nuvi w265 says it's not compatible. What GPS units is the BC30 compatible with?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
1/27/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Here is a low cost model from last year that includes lifetime maps and is compatible with your camera.

http://amzn.to/1SiijMk

And here is the new line from 2016, the Drive series; which also includes lifetime map updates.

http://amzn.to/20rIumE

For a full list of compatible models you can check this page https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-road/533/bc-30-wireless-backup-camera/prod501486.html

And then click on the compatible devices tab.

If you have further questions or concerns, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

This info should be part of the product packaging. I'm ticked off that I had to pay for this info. That's not how you earn customer goodwill.

We're not affiliated with garmin. You paid to ask a question and I did my best to provide the information you requested.

Also, the sheer amount of models it is compatible with wouldnt allow for it to be labeled or listed on the package. At the same time, the 265 is an older model without lifetime map updates. Consider the cost of a new model as not much more then how much you would have to pay to update the maps on your 265.

If you have further questions.. Let me know.

Dustin S.