GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have just bought a Navman EZY270LMT how do I change it…

Customer Question
I have just bought a...
I have just bought a Navman EZY270LMT how do I change it from WA to QLd and and the date and time. I have it on +10 which is Queensland but it still starts up in perth Thanks Robin **********************
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
1/26/2016
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Getting out of Demo Mode may help:

1. Turn your Nevman device on.
2. To access the ‘Main Menu’, tap the status bar at bottom of screen to go to main menu.
3. Once in the Main Menu tap on the right arrow (at the bottom right hand corner of the screen) to go to “Main Menu 2/2” second page.
4. Tap on ‘Preferences’.
5. Tap on right arrow icon twice to get to the “Preferences 3/3” third page.
6. Tap on ‘Shop Demo’.
7. A window will appear and ask ‘Would you like to exit SmartST Demonstration mode?’
8. Tap on ‘Yes’.

Russell H., Service Tech