GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Please let me know how much experience you have in updating…

Customer Question
Please let me know...

Please let me know how much experience you have in updating the nuvi 680. Would like help to walk thru updating maps Nuvi 680. Last time, maybe 2 or three years ago, I had a lot of trouble finally updating because of limited capacity

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Nuvi 680 need help with update

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
Charlie at 748 am again I emphasize a person experienced with the nuvi 680 update recently I percieve that due to it being 8 years old there are problems thanks
1/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, if you would prefer I can connect to your computer from here during a screen sharing session. This will allow me to access your garmin device through the computer, and then update it directly on screen.

Would you like to try a screen sharing session so I can fix this in person? Or would you prefer that I assist you via written support only?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.