GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Roadmate 1700 will not accept updates
, i get the usb…

Customer Question
***** ***** roadmate 1700...

***** ***** roadmate 1700 will not accept updates

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I get the usb icon... and nothing else using content manager, the system goesthrogh the motions of updating, but it reverts back every time.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
Disappointed, the website is misleading... I feel like this is a ripoff.
I want this transaction terminated immediately, and no charges made to my Mastercard.
1/25/2016
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im sorry that no one responded to you sooner. Its Sunday and most of our Magellan techs are offline. If you would like a refund, I can send you the link to request a refund.

If however you would like help. I can help you repair the issues with the magellans system files so that it will update properly.

When you can please send a reply so I can either help you fix the issue, or help you request a refund.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Hi dustin
please send me the link to request a refund
thanks
charles

Hi Charles, here is the link to request a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Dustin S.