GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do I download Mexico roadmaps Mexico - Cancun area?

Customer Question
How do I download Mexico...
How do I download Mexico roadmaps for eastern Mexico - Cancun area?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
1/22/2016
Electronics Technician: Steve G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Steve G., Technician

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Some questions for you:

1. Which model of Garmin do you have?

2. You mention downloading from the Garmin site. Did you try that and it didn't work? Have you paid for maps of Mexico and not received them?

Let me know.

Nuevo 265w. I haven't been able to find Mexico maps on Harmon site

Ok. Let me look for you.

Ok, the maps of Mexico for your 265 are HERE

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards.

Steve