GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My Nuvi 205w comes on says loading maps beeps twice and

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** 205w comes on says loading maps beeps twice and shuts off.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Will not connect with the computer

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to GPS Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
1/20/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello Dave & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your device.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The AGE of the device?

2) WHEN this issue first began?

3) WHEN was the device last used successfully?

4) What is the condition of the internal battery (how long will the device operate once fully charged then NOT connected to power)?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)