GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Have a Magellan GPS have lost the charger, how do I order a…

Customer Question
Have a Magellan GPS have...
Have a Magellan GPS have lost the charger, how do I order a replacement??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: GPS
1/19/2016
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of your lost charger.

In order to help with this issue, may I ask:

1) the MODEL of your GPS?

2) The AGE of your device?

3) What "charger" are you looking to replace (AC charger - used in the home OR the car charger - used to power the device when in use)?

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)