Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

The golf buddy platmin I have 't turn and I put in new

Customer Question

the golf buddy platmin I have don't turn and I put in new battery
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would, if possible, re-load the software on the Golf Buddy Platinum, if the connection to the PC allows it.

That might perhaps cure the problem. But be it noted, Golf Buddy devices have an unusually short warranty period, and that means, simply put, that your cheaply made device may have 'died'.

If a cheap devices 'dies', generally it is right to recycle it, esp. its battery, then replace it... owing to its being too cheaply made to be worth repair costs.